How to Earn Money From Facebook Reels

How to Earn Money From Facebook Reels

There are many video sharing platforms that offers monetization and allows a person to earn money. The reels on facebook are a kind of short-form of video. This feature has been introduced by the Mark Zuckerberg worldwide.

As we all know that Facebook & Instagram are being owned by the same owner Mark Zukerberg. In the year 2021, meta has announced that they would invest more than $1 billion that would allow the new creator to make money on facebook by the end of 2022.

Let’s Head back to our Topic What are FB Reels?

The Facebook reels is a new method of making short & engaging videos to reach new audience. People can also add effects and music on videos. The 2021, Tiktok was the most downloaded app and as Facebook has also introduced to provide a tough competition to Tiktok. The FB reels are between 3 to 60 seconds short, and in this time you can add music or your own voice to that video.

The content creators in have multiple ways to earn money with the help of the FB Reels. The meta has announced the Reel Play Bonus Program which helps the creators to earn money. Near about $35,000 per month is paid to the creators based on the audience views count.

Ways To Earn Money From Facebook Reels

1. Facebook Reel Play Bonus

By using the Facebook Reel Play Bonus Program feature, the content creator can earn money. According to this program creators can earn a bonus whose reel got a minimum of 1,000 views in a period of 30 days. In order to create a fb reel, you have to create it from a fb page or a profile in a professional mode. This feature is only available in the mobile.

Tips to get eligible for the bonus:

  • It should not contain the video of someone else.
  • There should be no watermark in the video. ( no logo, platform name or mark )
  • The reel should remain public pn fb for at lease 7 days after the reel has been published on facebook.

The maximum amount which a person can make in a month is $35,000. Apart from this amount, creators can also earn $4k each month by completing some cumulative challenges.

2. FB Stars

The fb stars are virtual gift which allows the fans to show their love to the content creator. Every star you receive, you receive 1 cent from the Meta.Not only on the facebook reels, fans can also share the stars on live broadcasts and on demand videos.

3. ADS

The ads can also lead the creator to earn high amount of money in minimal effort. To be eligible for the ads, you must be at least 18 years old and living in an eligible country. The in stream ads are available in USA, UK, Australia, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Denmark, Egypt, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Jordan, Norway, Peru, Spain, South Africa, South Korea, Singapore, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, Ukraine and many more.

The 55% of the ad revenue goes to the creator and the remaining 45% goes to the facebook.

4. Promoting Products

Once you get famous on facebook, you will get deals and brand promotion contracts to promote their products. These brand offers $100 to $1000 dollars per promotion of a product or their service.

You just need to make sure that the product you choose should be for the betterment of the society and must be good. People will purchase the product as you are promoting it.

5. Affiliate Marketing

By the help of Affiliate marketing, people can earn as many money as they can. You can make a video that is associated with the product or the niche which includes your affiliate link. As soon as someone clicks on your affiliate link and buy a product or choose a service, you will get commission of that sale. As soon as your reels gets more & more views, the chance of purchasing your affiliate product will also increase, and you can earn as much as you can.

You just need to make sure that the product or services you are promoting should be good for public. People will purchase the product as you are promoting it, and it will affect your brand value.


So these were some of the ways by which one can earn money on the fb through the reels. However make sure to try harder and harder as it is not that much easy that it seems. Firstly choose a niche and be unique, and make 100’s of videos on it. Nobody known which kind of content goes viral on fb. To read more articles or blogs, visit our website again in future.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *